Do You Have Flour and Butter? [ Make Delicious Cookies]Specific and mild taste. These simple dry cookies are another example of how we can get something very tasty from ordinary ingredients. Flour and butter. Keep them in some box, they can last for days.
- patientmanagementeducation 😌doctor near me
- how is diabetes diagnosed 🙅info
- Access Denied - LiveJournal
- Products - North Dakota
- Books on Google Play
- Freedom Fresh
- The List - Mikhaila Peterson's Nutrition Blog (Don't Eat That)
- Food - Wikipedia
You do not rise to the level of your goals. You fall to the level of your systems. Here, you'll get a proven system that can take you to new heights. Clear is known for his ability to distill complex topics into simple behaviors that can be easily applied to daily life and work. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Food is any substance consumed to provide nutritional support for an organism.Food is usually of plant, animal, or fungal origin, and contains essential nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins, or minerals.The substance is ingested by an organism and assimilated by the organism's cells to provide energy, maintain life, or stimulate growth. We can make these any height or width to fit your space. Custom made heavy duty hooks that your kids can hang their heavy backpacks on without bending. ... These bite size treats are packed with a powerful peanut butter flavor, these delicious soft cookies are a favorite. Ingredients: Oat Flour, Peanut Butter, Non-Fat Milk, Unpasterized Local ... Whole wheat bread, black or pinto beans, or a bowl of oatmeal just before bed may give you those slow-burning carbohydrates that you need to make it through the night.|Your diabetes treatment team may also decide to change your insulin regimen (all people with type 1 diabetes use insulin and some people with type 2 diabetes do, too).Trading ... If it get’s frustrating, just remember you can go back to what you were eating before. You just need to give your body a chance to see what foods are bugging it. I don’t use onions (and I love onions), but it’s not worth it. I’ll post more recipes over the next couple of days so you can get some ideas. But think BBQ food. When you eat a piece of fruit or some plain Greek yogurt, you’re getting some sugar, but the fiber or protein in the food helps balance the effects of the glucose.|When you eat something with lots of added sugar (i.e., fiendishly tempting Oreos), the lack of fiber, protein, or other good stuff with nutritional value means the sugar hits your ... https://theighto26211.wordpress.com/2021/09/10/he-did-and-is-by-the-looks-of-it/ https://fetea38132.wordpress.com/2021/09/10/and-surpassing-japan-deloitte-2014/ https ...
2022.01.25 11:33 happy__taste Do You Have Flour and Butter? [ Make Delicious Cookies]Specific and mild taste. These simple dry cookies are another example of how we can get something very tasty from ordinary ingredients. Flour and butter. Keep them in some box, they can last for days.
2022.01.25 11:33 PootisdoX_Trilogy Airport DLC troubles, anyone know what this means? Keeps popping up every couple of seconds after I built my airport (No screenshot, cope)
2022.01.25 11:33 Intelligent-Drink632 I do like to flow back an forth between a boy and a girl. How about you?
2022.01.25 11:33 NewCommunityNow 支那大厂监控风云
2022.01.25 11:33 GatoDoKapeta I need help picking colors for the background of the drawing I'll be using as my profile picture!
2022.01.25 11:33 InitialWay5 test
submitted by InitialWay5 to AdvertiseYourServer [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 midome Motivational quote shirt
submitted by midome to redbubble [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 Reviewingremy Just because a meal isn't saturated with herbs and spices doesn't make it bland or flavourless.
I see a lot of people commenting on food, particular British food and claim it's bland because it doesn't have lots of spices in it.
But how it's cooked, prepared and the food itself can be flavoursome. I just don't understand the people who think otherwise.
submitted by Reviewingremy to unpopularopinion [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 crytoloover Talking Blockchain, NFT, Crypto, Metaverse With Bibek Koirala
2022.01.25 11:33 ComfortableAmount993 New Members Intro
If you’re new to the community, introduce yourself!
submitted by ComfortableAmount993 to SwintendoNitch [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 Morgan-992 Instructions for use: Spray cleaning fluid and water on both sides of the window, open the window cleaner, merge it on the glass, put on the safety rope, and start cleaning. From top to bottom, from left to right, corners and corners can be cleaned thoroughly, scrub the dust, scrub the surroundings
2022.01.25 11:33 Ralfop Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner Safe For Long-Term Use - Give this mama a chance to let off steam regularly with this melt-proof silicone. Your microwave will be cleaner, and hey, your mom would be proud.
submitted by Ralfop to HANITSYPRODUCTS [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 headgasketidiot NPR tried to downplay /r/antiwork, calling it "The Great Renegotiation." I don't think they get it.
2022.01.25 11:33 Rob-Dastardly Gobsprakk the Mouth of Mork
submitted by Rob-Dastardly to WarhammerInstructions [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 torpedohero Best Korean shopping sites with international shipping?
I’ve been browsing the websites of Singaporean brands Love Bonito and The Editors Market and wondered if there are similar brands from SK?
Love Bonito in particular has been aggressively targeting Southeast Asian countries like the PH, so it makes sense that they’ve made the shipping simple & easy (& free!)
The usual stores I shop from in SK are ALAND and Stylenanda. Maybe some of you have hidden gems you’d like to share? Thank you!!
submitted by torpedohero to fashionph [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 K4BL3 This, is a clustered UI and should be fixed asap.
2022.01.25 11:33 Familiar-Strategy175 Are you kidding me the moment i post the fossil one i get this
2022.01.25 11:33 dobrydendavid My cat Pocket likes to supervise while I’m working.
2022.01.25 11:33 Soggy-Investigator53 Some thoughts on the Control System Theory proposed by Jacques Vallee
Just finished Reading Jacques Vallee book Dimensions, which seems to be a stepping stone on actual UFO research. In it Jacques Vallee tries to challenge the Ufo- Aliens Spacecraft Theory and proposes an alternate theory of a system of control from other dimensional beings or possibly a new aspect of our consciousness that develops on other dimensions.
Summary of Dimensions by Jacques Vallee
Some arguments from Jacques Vallee.
– ‘’Challenging the Spacecraft Theory
- Too Many Landings
The first argument against the idea of flying saucers as spacecraft lies, oddly enough, in the large number of verified, unexplained sightings. In my own files I have selected approximately two thousand documented cases of close encounters from every country on earth, many of them involving occupants of various sizes and shapes. It may seem that two thousand cases in some twenty years is not a very large number, but we are talking only about the cases that were actually reported. It is possible to calculate how many landings this represents if, as the contactees claim, UFOs are spacecraft whose occupants happened to be surprised by witnesses who wandered onto the scene as the craft was being repaired or as the crew was conducting some exploration of our planet. To make this estimation we must take into account three factors: the time of the sighting, the probability that it will be reported, and the place of the event. Most landings are reported to take place after 6:00 P.M. The frequency distributions my computer studies have disclosed for every continent show this activity peaking at about 10:30 P.M., decreasing sharply after that time, and increasing again just before dawn. There are few reports after 6:00 A.M. What could this mean? That the activity of the objects is nocturnal by nature and by choice. Then why do the reports decrease in frequency around midnight? Simply because people go to bed: after 10:30 P.M. the number of potential witnesses is severely reduced. Then let us ask how many reports would we have if people did not go to bed but stayed outside to watch these so-called spacecraft. The answer is about thirty thousand. We would have to multiply the number of cases by a factor of fifteen, and the actual peak would then be between 1:00 and 3:00 A.M. Now, this last figure does not begin to approximate the actual number of events, because we know from many independent studies that only one case in ten ever gets reported. Then we should have not thirty thousand but three hundred thousand cases in our files!
But this still isn't the whole story: most landings occur in unpopulated areas, away from dwellings. If the earth's population were distributed evenly instead of being concentrated in city areas, how many reports would we have? Again, taking a conservative multiplying factor of ten leads us to the staggering conclusion that the UFOs, if they are spacecraft engaged in a general survey of our planet, must have landed here no fewer than three million times in two decades!
[I first reported this finding ten years ago in a paper delivered before the American Institute of Aeronautics and astronautics. This "law of the times" has now been verified by other researchers in various countries, and the total number of estimated landings has been repeatedly confirmed.] This number is totally absurd. Using a single probe the size of a beer keg in orbit a thousand miles above the earth, human technology as it exists today would be able to capture in a few weeks most of the important facts about the planet's geography, weather, vegetation, and culture. Given the earth's abundant emission of radio and television programs for the last fifty years, even the deployment of such a space probe might be unnecessary. This is one of the little-recognized facts of the UFO problem that any theory has yet to explain. The theory of random visitation does not explain it. Either the UFOs select their witnesses for psychological or sociological reasons, or they are something entirely different from space vehicles. In either case, their appearances are staged!
- The Super Physics of the UFOs
Most witnesses are not primarily reporting an object or a craft; they are reporting a light, a massive, multicolored, intense, pulsating light, a playful, fascinating, impressive, hypnotic light that is accompanied by strange sounds. In other words, UFOs may be unidentified, but they are not flying, as birds and airplanes fly, and they do not always behave as material objects. How much do we know from the avilable scientific literature about the effects of strong, pulsed, colored lights and other electromagnetic radiations, such as microwaves and gamma rays, on the human brain and on the major nerves? Pitifully little. Until this area is fully explored, we will only have a poor understanding of the physics of UFOs.
- The Absurd Humanoids
Contactees tell us they have met the denizens of other planets. In some cases the beings turned out to be robots or dwarfs in diving suits, but in most incidents they were humanoid, and they could breathe our air. They walked normally on our planet. In a variety of sightings they were accompanied by human beings. Occasionally, the occupants were completely human and spoke human languages. The same applies to elves and angels, to sylphs and to jinn. However, visitors from outer space would not be human in shape. They would certainly not breathe our air (for fear of viruses, even if they were adapted to the atmosphere's chemical composition). They might have serious problems with the earth's gravity. They would not fit within our culture. We would not recognize the emotions on their faces Emerging fully armed into our local universe, the UFOs provide the physical support for our own dreams. We do the rest. Our brains erect a ladder of symbols toward the darkened skies where the strange machines hover, and we meet them more than halfway across the bridge of their strangeness – perhaps because we vaguely percieve that their irresistible, pathetic adventure is closely related to our own. But the extraterrestrial theory is not good enough, because it is not strange enough to explain the facts.’’ Than Jacques Vallee goes on to develop his Theory of System of Control
- ‘’As a society, we are developing a great thirst for contact with superior minds that will provide guidance for our poor, harassed, hectic planet. I think we may be ready to fall into a trap, perhaps a kind, benevolent pitfall. I believe that when we speak of UFO sightings as instances of space visitations we are looking at the phenomenon on the wrong level. We are not dealing with successive waves of visitations from space. We are dealing with a control system. The thermostats that regulate your house temperature summer and winter are an example of a control system. In summer, a thermostat allows the air to get warmer until a certain limit is reached, and then the cooling system is triggered. But in winter, when the outside atmosphere turns cold and the temperature drops below another limit, a different mechanism, the heater, comes into play and warms the house. A naive observer might try to explain all this by assuming that warm is "good" and cold is "bad." He or she would be right half the time. Another naive observer of the opposite school might take a reversed view and decide that warm is "evil." He or she would also be right half the time. To understand the whole phenomenon one needs a grasp of the control concept, and one must be ready to understand that it needs two opposite principles for its function. I propose that there is a spiritual control system for human consciousness and that paranormal phenomena like UFOs are one of its manifestations. I cannot tell whether this control is natural and spontaneous; whether it is explainable in terms of genetics, of social psychology, or of ordinary phenomena – or if it is artificial in nature, under the power of some superhuman will. It may be entirely determined by laws that we have not yet discovered. I am led to this idea by the fact that, in every instance of the UFO phenomenon I have been able to study in depth, I have found as many rational elements as absurd ones, as many that I could call friendly as I could call hostile
- What is the variable being controlled in this control system? Thermostats control temperature; gyroscopes control the direction in which a rocket flies. What could a paranormal phenomenon control? I suggest that it is human belief that is being controlled and conditioned.
- When I speak of a spiritual control system I do not mean that some higher supercivilization has locked us inside the constrains of a space-bound jail, closely monitored by entities we might call angels or demons. What I do mean is that mythology rules at a level of our social reality over which normal political and intellectual trends have no real power. At that level, time frames are long and evolution is slow. Mass media, which are designed to give split-second images of transient noise (the noisier the better), miss this signal entirely. A society with an attention span of minutes (the interval between two TV commercial breaks) can have no concept of events that began when my grandfather was not yet born and will end after my grandson dies. But there are such long-term changes. They dominate the destiny of civilizations. Myths define the set of things scholars, politicians, and scientists can think about. They are operated upon by symbols, and the language these symbols form consistutes a complete system. This system is metalogical, but not metaphysical. It violates no laws because it is the substance of which laws are made. The theory does not explain how UFOs are made to appear to us, although it gives support to one idea about them: that they are constructed both as physical craft (a fact which has long appeared to me undeniable) and as psychic devices whose exact properties remain to be defined. As a focus for psychic phenomena, the UFO evokes a deep emotional reaction in the viewer, but logical development of an investigation is prevented – or precluded – by the apparent violations of causality that surround it and by the sociological climate that is created. Scientists may be willing to interview witnesses who have seen a landed craft, but they may not wish to talk with the witnesses. Or a witness may offer as "proof" of his experience a couple of pancakes given to him by extraterrestrials, or a recitation of meaningless messages, or a story of sexual contact with a being from outer space. Pursuit of the rational study of the case is discouraged. The lurid aspects of many such stories make their serious examination improbable, and this in turn reinforces the role of the rumors as secret folklore, rich in new images.
- Instead I believe that the UFO phenomenon represents evidence for other dimensions beyond spacetime; the UFOs may not come from ordinary space, but from a multiverse which is all around us, and of which we have stubbornly refused to consider the disturbing reality in spite of the evidence aviable to us for centuries. Such a theory is required in order to explain both the modern cases and the chronicles of Magonia – the abductions and the psychic component I believe there is a system around us that transcends time as it transcends space. Other researchers have reached the same conclusion. Some have come away deeply discouraged by the realization best summed up early in this century by Charles Fort, the author of The Book of the Damned: "We are property." Scholars of this phenomenon, like Father Salvatore Freixedo in Latin America, John Keel in the United States, and Aime Michel in France, feel that we may be powerless before the complex and absurd capabilities of an alien intelligence that can masquerade as a Martian invader, as a primitive god, as the Blessed Virgin, as a fleet of airships. While I acknowledge their observations I remain confident that human knowledge is capable of eventually understanding the larger reality the phenomenon represents. We should go on studying it – case after bizarre case, pattern after strange pattern.
- The system I am speaking of, a system with mastery of space and time dimensions, may well be able to locate itself in outer space. Nonetheless, its manifestations cannot be spacecraft in the ordinary nuts-and-bolts sense. The UFOs are physical manifestations that simply cannot be understood apart from their psychic and symbolic reality. What we see here is not an alien invasion. It is a spiritual system that acts on humans and uses humans.In attempting to find an adequate research framework, it is useful to speculate about variants of current physics in which apparent miracles could occur without violating physical laws and in which psychic phenomena should be the rule rather than the exception. In such a physics, UFOs could come from earth without necessarily being human inventions, or they could come from another galaxy without necessarily being spacecraft’’ My thoughts on the Control System Theory
His Arguments against aliens spacecraft’s are quite compelling, these seems more like creation of our own imagination than aliens visiting earth but than his theory of parallel dimensional beings is quite difficult to prove and seems as well far from being true. Im more intrigued by the possibility of these being natural and spontaneous phenomenon of the Human consciousness in these reality not in some other dimensions. This seems more to be a Spontaneous System of Self-control generated by some form of synchronized movement of the masses.
My theory is that our collective consciousness is greater than our individual consciousness, our collective consciences its more than the some of its parts. The interaction and synchronized activity maybe on our subconscious level creates electromagnetic waves able to produce different form of lights.
But what are the possible mechanism and origin of these Phenomenon ?
There are some concepts we have to explane
Self organization - http://pespmc1.vub.ac.be/SELFORG.html
‘’Self-organization is a basically a process of evolution
where the effect of the environment is minimal, i.e. where the development of new, complex structures takes place primarily in and through the system itself. As argued in the section on evolutionary theory
, self-organization can be understood on the basis of the same variation and natural selection processes as other, environmentally driven processes of evolution. Self-organization is normally triggered by internal variation processes, which are usually called "fluctuations" or "noise". The fact that these processes produce a selective retained ordered configuration has been called the "order from noise
" principle by Heinz von Foerster
, and the "order through fluctuations" mechanism by Ilya 📷Prigogine
All the intricacies (limit cycles, chaos
, sensitivity to initial conditions, dissipative structuration, ...) associated with non-linearity can simply be understood through the interplay of positive and negative feedback
cycles: some variations tend to reinforce themselves (see Autocatalytic Growth
), others tend to reduce themselves. Both types of feedback fuel
natural selection: positive feedback because it increases the number of configurations (up to the point where resources become insufficient), negative feedback because it stabilizes configurations.’’
Explained simply- Entropy causes new characteristics of the system to emerge , if these characteristics are useful in our survival we retain them if not they disappear. To have a complex phenomenon you don’t need a very difficult explanations. From the Theory of Cellular Automata we can prove in a sense that from simple rules and structures we can produce greater variety of unexpected behaviours.
These means that its sufficient theoretically for our human bodies to have some form of simple synchronisation to produce very complicated forms of behaviour.
It has been scientifically proven that humans do synchronise with each other, we synchronise our movements , heart rates, brains ect. ( https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/medical-advances/572830-heart-rates-sync-up-when-listening-attentively#:~:text=People's%20heart%20rates%20and%20breathing,paying%20attention%20to%20the%20action
. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-65670-1 https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/hyperscans-show-how-brains-sync-as-people-interact/
In nature we have other forms of collective movements caused and explained from basic principles like Bird Flocks (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flock_(birds))
)) , Fish Schooling ect. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoaling_and_schooling
The second concept important to explain is the Ideomotor Phenomenon
- Ideomotor phenomenon
“’The ideomotor phenomenon
is a psychological
phenomenon wherein a subject makes motions unconsciously
. Also called ideomotor response
(or ideomotor reflex
) and abbreviated to IMR
, it is a concept in hypnosis
and psychological research.
It is derived from the terms "ideo
" (idea, or mental representation
) and "motor
" (muscular action). The phrase is most commonly used in reference to the process whereby a thought or mental image brings about a seemingly "reflexive" or automatic muscular
reaction, often of minuscule degree, and potentially outside of the awareness of the subject. As in reflexive responses to pain, the body sometimes reacts reflexively with an ideomotor effect
to ideas alone without the person consciously deciding to take action. The effects of automatic writing
, facilitated communication
, applied kinesiology
and Ouija boards
have been attributed to the phenomenon.
One of the effect of the ideomotor pheonomenon is the Charlie Charlie challenge
) ‘’Psychological suggestion
can lead people to expect a particular response, which can result in thoughts and behaviors that will help bring the anticipated outcome to fruition – for instance by breathing more heavily.’’
My speculation is that there is some unknown mechanism where we the people make very simple synchronisation of our bodily functions ( possible radiant heat or some other forms and waves emantes from our body in a synchronized form) caused by some from of ideomotor phenomenon, by some form of self hypnosis. These synchronised electromagnetic waves are in fact In control of these incomprehensible light that communicates with us in forms of ufos, virgin Mary ect.
submitted by Soggy-Investigator53
to HighStrangeness [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 MortifiedPenguin2 The Book of Boba Fett Ambience - Slave I Ship (1 Hour)
2022.01.25 11:33 Itchy-Bench1108 [S] [USA-TX] Bunch of 120 Film - Portra 400, TX400, Cinestill 800t, Lomo Metropolis, HP5
Hi all - not shooting medium format for a little while and want this film to get used. Only selling as a lot. I bought all of this within the last month and it doesn’t expire for a couple years. Picture - https://imgur.com/a/rUFPFW6
Free shipping in CONUS and PayPal G&S included in price - $125 for all of it!
submitted by Itchy-Bench1108 to photomarket [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 CUTthatCUTthat [WIP] I'll jump on the Yin Yang bandwagon too. Sadly, I abandoned this WIP 2 years ago.
2022.01.25 11:33 aqaqdc Neurology rank list
Hello, I would appreciate an advice to rank these neurology programs:
University of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City) Texas tech (Lubbock) University of Mississippi (Jackson) University of Augusta (GA) Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston) University of Southern Illinois (Springfield)
submitted by aqaqdc to ResidencyMatch2022 [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 coolheaded_warmheart É nois kkkkk
submitted by coolheaded_warmheart to palmeiras [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 11:33 idiu7u 1 lucky RED potong with yellow door